Hey guise!! Guess what? I am back in drama land… for now. I started watching Descendants of the Sun and well can you blame me? I have been waiting for this drama since like late January and finally I had the chance to see it. Caught up to the latest epidose yesterday, Episode 8 and well I can see another You Who Came like hangover building since when I started YWCFTS, it only had 8 eps as well.
Hello Everyone! It’s already december and christmas is just around the corner.
I just want to let you all know that I’m writing my review for Blade Man, I finished the drama a few hours ago and I’m super excited to write my review for it.
I’m also having a Lee Dong Wook hangover so I’m trying to watch Hotel King (sawsomebedscenessolikeyeah) as well. Wish me luck, 35 episodes.. I might go in deeper than before.
In case I don’t log in on Christmas Day, I wish you all a Happy Christmas and I hope you’ll all have a wonderful time with your loved ones 🙂 please spend more time with them as possible and always tell them that you appreciate them because you’ll never know how long it’s gonna last. God Bless ^^v
I am really shocked and honored to be nominated for this, I haven’t really been blogging for a long time and I also am not that active for the past months but I would like to thank kdramadreamer for nominating me for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here are her questions :
1. What drama cliche, if any, are you sick of?
– When one of the characters get amnesia. I really am sick of it. there’s a time where almost back to back dramas had an amnesia instance in it.
2. What’s your favorite word in Korean?
– It’s probably 사과(sagwa) which means apple and apology at the same time. I do love word play when it comes to korean words. I also got it from Personal Taste
3. If your life could be a Kdrama story, which one would you want it to be and why?
– I want it to be a Master’s Sun one. I’m a bit like her since I really am not outgoing, I don’t like going out plus my best friend is my computer and I also like how she also finds a broken person and they help fix each other.
4. What Kdrama character reminds you the most of yourself?
– Tae Gong Shil
5. Which Kdrama character would be your ideal love of your life?
– So difficult oh my goodness, It’s a fight between Do Min Joon and Han Kyul (Coffee Prince)
6. What was the worst drama you ever saw?
7. Which female lead had you frustrated like no other?
– Go Eun Chan, haha… She looks handsome dressed as a guy so I don’t regret anything
8. Was there ever a male lead you honestly didn’t like, and who?
– (Don’t hate me for this) Rain, I do love him in full house but the rest kinda didn’t do it for me.
Thank you again for nominating me 🙂 It’s an honor and a pleasure.
Here are my questions :
- How do you pick your drama? Based on Actors, Plot or Writers?
- Who is your most favourite evil mother?
- Is there second lead that you loved more than the lead?
- What is a drama than you can watch over and over again?
- Which Kdrama character would be likely to be your best friend?
- What Kdrama song or OST stayed on you for a long time?
- What drama gave you the longest hangover?
- When did you think that you’re gonna be hooked to kdramas?
I would like to nominate Joni, Heerin, emeraldsconfessions and myanonymouskpopaddiction . If you have been nominated then please feel free to ignore but if you want to answer the questions then feel free to do so. 😀
I had this thought as I was re-watching Master’s Sun with my sister. She got so irritated when I would sing the song on cue the same as the TV and it got me wondering; what K-drama moments/ instances do I do unconsciously? Do other drama watchers experience this too? I compiled a few Kdrama moments that I have experienced and here they are.
1. That K-drama moment when… You sing the song and on cue, at the exact moment. My first experience on this was from Personal Taste and I believe I already told you all about that so I won’t really go into detail. I really acquired that when I watch dramas, when I do have the song on my head and when I know that it’s gonna come I do sing with and I end up always being on cue.
2. That K-drama moment when…You guess what they’re about to say. I have been watching dramas for a really long time (well I wouldn’t say long but I’m about to be there) and I have this moment when I can guess what they’re about to say. It’s really fun when they actually say what you thought they’re about to say.
3. That K-drama moment when…You hate the villain more than you should. I have experienced this in A LOT of dramas, namely : Secret Garden, BOF and You Who Came From the Stars and others that I can’t seem to remember. I curse at them when they do evil thing and I usually curse in Korean so that they wouldn’t understand. But yeah, sometimes you just want to jump into the screen and strangle the villain.
4. That K-drama moment when… You cry harder the second time. I think we all have experienced this. I am a big re-watcher and I love re-watching my fave dramas and every time there is a scene that teared me up the first time, It will surely tear me up the next time. I know it’s coming but I still end up crying at the same scene.
5. That K-drama moment when… You just want to jump in the screen and hug that cry-er. I do have those random moments where I want to hug that person (*cough*kim soo hyun *cough*) because of how well he cries. It’s like you just want to say to him “I fell you, bro” and just give him a tight hug or maybe wipe his tears away and you also end up crying with the person.
I just thought about all these random drama moments and I know that I am not alone on this. I may have missed some and if you also have them please do shoot em my way.
So, I said to all you people that I’m sorta back and well I kinda am. I don’t wanna jinx anything but I’m finishing a drama tomorrow and I’m also in the process of watching one too (watching 2 dramas). I’m finishing Discovery of Romance plus I’m on episode 3 on God’s Quiz 4, I’m also planning on watching Blade Man ^^ and debating if I should see Fated to Love You (Korean Verison). A lot going on, I know.
I usually have this plan but I don’t want to jinx anything since when I say something, I don’t end up doing it. So now, I’m hoping and praying that I get to watch all of these and review them asap 🙂 So yeah… I’ve been on.hiatus on drama watching, so are there any dramas that I might want to see or that were great in le reviews, then send em all to me ^^v
Hi Hi 🙂 Continue reading
This is not a review by the way, I just (well more like a few hours ago) came from the cinema and saw the movie with my aunt (mom’s sister) my cousin and my sister for FREE (c/o my other aunt w/c is my dad’s sister). Continue reading