I am really shocked and honored to be nominated for this, I haven’t really been blogging for a long time and I also am not that active for the past months but I would like to thank kdramadreamer for nominating me for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here are her questions :
1. What drama cliche, if any, are you sick of?
– When one of the characters get amnesia. I really am sick of it. there’s a time where almost back to back dramas had an amnesia instance in it.
2. What’s your favorite word in Korean?
– It’s probably 사과(sagwa) which means apple and apology at the same time. I do love word play when it comes to korean words. I also got it from Personal Taste
3. If your life could be a Kdrama story, which one would you want it to be and why?
– I want it to be a Master’s Sun one. I’m a bit like her since I really am not outgoing, I don’t like going out plus my best friend is my computer and I also like how she also finds a broken person and they help fix each other.
4. What Kdrama character reminds you the most of yourself?
– Tae Gong Shil
5. Which Kdrama character would be your ideal love of your life?
– So difficult oh my goodness, It’s a fight between Do Min Joon and Han Kyul (Coffee Prince)
6. What was the worst drama you ever saw?
7. Which female lead had you frustrated like no other?
– Go Eun Chan, haha… She looks handsome dressed as a guy so I don’t regret anything
8. Was there ever a male lead you honestly didn’t like, and who?
– (Don’t hate me for this) Rain, I do love him in full house but the rest kinda didn’t do it for me.
Thank you again for nominating me 🙂 It’s an honor and a pleasure.
Here are my questions :
- How do you pick your drama? Based on Actors, Plot or Writers?
- Who is your most favourite evil mother?
- Is there second lead that you loved more than the lead?
- What is a drama than you can watch over and over again?
- Which Kdrama character would be likely to be your best friend?
- What Kdrama song or OST stayed on you for a long time?
- What drama gave you the longest hangover?
- When did you think that you’re gonna be hooked to kdramas?
I would like to nominate Joni, Heerin, emeraldsconfessions and myanonymouskpopaddiction . If you have been nominated then please feel free to ignore but if you want to answer the questions then feel free to do so. 😀