I woke up today with news about me being nominated for this award, at first I thought I was dreaming till my dog jumped on me and licked me to infinity. I thank you to the beautiful people who nominated me [dramanoona and saranghaewho] I haven’t been active for that long and to be honest it’s just this year that I’ve returned to blogging to again I am deeply honored to be nominated. Here are the questions I got from dramanoona :
1) Why did you start blogging? – I actually wanted to have an outlet for my feels and have someplace to vent all my feelings. I didn’t know that I’d come up with all the drama reviews so that’s why lol
2) How did you come up with the name of your blog? – It’s two of my favorite songs from two of my favorite bands ^^ I’ts You by Super Junior and Bad Boy from BigBang :3
3) Who is your favorite author? – If this is about blog authors then I really don’t have one, I don’t have a hefty following list ._. but if it’s books then I have tons :3
4) What type of show/movie is your guilty pleasure? – I love anything that makes me think, a good spy movie is what I cannot resist and also a good tear jerker.
5) Do you have someone to watch dramas with? – I usually watch dramas with my mom or with my sister, but my mom has this repetitive thing when it comes to her faves. She loves watching Coffee Prince and The Moon that Embraces the Sun again and again and my sister just watches when she feels like it. I usually watch alone in my room where I can make hand gestures and talk to myself while I watch.
6) What is your favorite drama genre? – Rom Com is one of them but I just love a good love story. I really don’t mind the genre as long as I have my fave actors or actresses in them.
7) Do you watch dramas from multiple countries? – I watched Taiwanese dramas before and also the local dramas here in PH ^^
8) If you could meet any actor, from any country, who would you meet? – Oh dear goodness, I don’t even know who to list since I have so many actors I want to meet but I don’t think I can ever survive the excitement when I see him in person. I might even faint first before I can approach him, stutter and fangirl for like minutes before I can even say hello and probably faint if ever he touches me .-. but I have so many but right now, it would probably Kim Soo Hyun, ask me again after a few months then maybe I might answer a different actor lol.
9) Who is your current drama crush? – Kim Soo Hyun! A few weeks ago it was Seo In Guk and then a few weeks before that it was Lee Jong Suk. My drama crush differs and depends on what I currently watch. I’m so into You Who Came From the Stars lately so I would have to say Do Min Joon :”>
10) Have you ever been nominated for a blogging award before? – No, I haven’t really been blogging for that long.
This is my first nomination. and here are the questions I got from saranghaewho :
1. What was your first Drama? – My first drama was Meteor Garden, the taiwanese version xD
2. Who do you think, has the best fashion style out of any singer/actor you know? – Oh definitely G Dragon!!
3. What the weather like outside in your country? (Kpop’s international, son!) – I Live in the Philippines and it’s a little hot where I am now, and maybe tomorrow it’ll be chilly again. It’s a tropical thing, so the weather is unpredictable.
4. What is a drama you couldn’t bring yourself to finish? – Oh I have tons! I started a whole lot of dramas and there are a few that I just couldn’t finish. I have King of Dramas, which is the latest.
5. Who introduced you to KCulture? – My aunt introduced me to Kpop and my mom introduced me to KDramas, the others were my own discovery lol
6. Have you been lucky enough to visit/live in South Korea? – No, but I would have been ;;
7. In Kpop, what is your favourite Engrish line? – GG’s I Got A Boy : I got a boy on my on my chin, I got a boy chicken. 8. Least favourite drama? – Big… It’s a big mistake and a big disappointment
9. Besides other blogs, what Kpop News sites do you guys visit? – I visit soompi, naver and omona on LJ
10. Last question, what is the most listened to song, on your mp3/phone/computer? – I have different songs for each; Phone : All for you, MP3 : Doushite and on my Computer it’s Loving You by SJ KRY
** I had the honor of being nominated by myanonymouskpopaddiction for the third time. And along with her nomination is another set of questions. So, here are my answers to her questions 🙂
1. What is your most anticipated comeback? – I heard that BigBang might be coming back this year, Papa YG should live up to his promise and bring them back lol. I’m excited for B.A.P. but I’m more excited for Big Bang ^^
2. What Dramas are you currently watching – I’m currently watching You Who Came from the Stars, I’m also planning to watch Emergency Couple but it’s still in decision.. ^^
3. If you could meet any person from the past who would it be? – I’d probably want to meet Walt Disney.
4. What is your favorite book to read? – I love to read, but I don’t have a favorite… I re-read Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Twilight but I re-read most of the books I have so… I really don’t have one. Sorry
5. How did your blog get its name? – It’s from two of my favorite songs from two of my favorite Kpop boys. It’s You by Super Junior and Bad Boy by BigBang
6. What is your favorite movie? – Oh my gosh… this is hard ;;. I’m a movie junkie, I don’t do favorites in movies because I love a LOT of them TT^TT
7. If you would be a conjoined twin whom would you pick to be your twin? – If this is in Kpop… I’d want to be twins with Amber from f(x) I just love her being weird and fun 🙂
8. What is your most played song on your computer/phone/mp3? – I’d have to point you to my answer saranghaewho’s last question^^
9. What is your favorite post you have posted so far? – My drama review of Reply 1997 and the GAH! picture post with the Do Min Joo and Chon Song Yi, after 15 second kiss.
10. What is your favorite thing to drink? – Milk Tea/ Bubble Tea
*** I have been nominated for the 4th time by emeraldconfessions and I feel so thankful and weirded out by all these nominations because I’m really just an ordinary fangirl and I am deeply thankful for all of this so yeah, here are my answers to her questions.
1. Have you been to South Korea? If yes, what the the highlight of your time there? If no, what’s one thing you would love to do if you could go and visit? – Omg I would love to visit The First Shop of Coffee Prince cafe, Ever since I saw that drama I have been meaning to go to Korea and go there… lol but that alone is not enough haha
2. Have you ever seen any KPop groups live? Who? – Yes I have! I saw Super Junior in 2010 [Super Show 2] and BigBang in 2012 [Alive Tour in Manila]
3. If there was one Kpop concert you were able to attend, who would be performing? – I would like to see B.A.P., Super Junior, BigBang, Infinite and maybe 2PM and 2AM
4. You’re the casting director for a KDrama – genre of your choice. Who would be your ideal male and female leads? – Oh Dear Heavens me… I don’t know… Jin Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun is my ideal love team ever since I saw Il Mare and Dream High and when I knew they had a movie together, I immediately saw it and fell in love even more. I have a lot of favorites so I’m sorry… I cant answer this
5. You’re shipwrecked on an island and were only able to recover one KDrama which you can watch on your solar powered laptop. What Drama would it be? – Oh easy as pie… Coffee Prince haha xDD
6. You were also able to recover the entire discography of only one KPop group/artist. Who would it be? – maybe H.O.T.
7. If you could choose one celebrity to be stranded with you, who would it be? – These are very difficult questions… oh my goodness uhm… It’s a battle between Seo In Guk and Kim Soo Hyun tbh… Okay… Kim Soo Hyun… ahhhh!!
8. What’s the craziest plot you’ve ever seen in a KDrama? – Big… I didn’t understand wtf it was and I don’t know how to explain it.
9. What’s your favourite KPop MV? – Still You – Donghae and Eunhyuk
10. I’m fairly new to the blogging community. Can you recommend some kdrama/kpop blogs for me to follow? – I’m new to the blogging community as well lol but… check out the ones I nominated… they have amazing blogs ^^
**** I’ts been a whirlwind ride for me with this award thing and I have another nomination to add w/c is from Joni of http://laceandfogauthoress.wordpress.com/. Thank you for this sweetie! and also to the lovely messages you send my way, I really appreciate it. I am kinda feeling a little better, ups and downs mostly but I’m getting there 🙂 and here are my answer to your questions :
I’m really new to this thing and from what I have read, I have to nominate 5 – 10 people, give questions for them to answer and then they pass it on. My questions are :
- Who got you into Kdrama and/or Kpop?
- 5 Dramas you’d watch forever.
- name 3, 2nd leads that you wished that ended up with the girl.
- If you were given a plane ticket to Korea and you’d be there for a week, where will you go?
- Favourite Character in a drama?
- Least Favourite?
- Reason that made you decide “I will make a blog!!”
- My goal is to be …
- If you could have a date with a person, living or not. Who would it be and why?
- Most favourite song in a drama?
and I nominate these lovely people!
Thank you for this wonderful opportune and for the nominations! Good Luck to everyone and God Bless 🙂